Join us on Monday, October 20,2014 for a post-conference intensive exploring how women’s leadership, feminine values, nature and indigenous cultures are informing a new economy.
This special event will be hosted by Alisa Gravitz, Executive Director of Green America and Annie Lim, founder of WEWorld Network (Women Entrepreneurs World Network) and L.I.F.E. Children Foundation.
- Katherine Collins, Founder/CEO of Honeybee Capital, author of The Nature of Investing
- Donna Morton, Managing Partner, Business Strategies, Principium Investments
- Adam Werbach, founder of Yerdle
- Nikki Silvestri, CEO of Green for All
- Charles Eisenstein, author of Sacred Economics
- Joy Anderson, CEO of Criterion Institute
- Morgan Simon, Partner at Pi Investments, founder/Chair of Transform Finance