This training is rooted in values of inclusion, community and mutual respect. It is designed around a premise that our inner work serves to inform and strengthen our work in the world.
- Develop greater clarity about your own purpose, assignment or calling
- Explore what women uniquely bring to leadership in this pivotal time of change
- Investigate challenges with competition, power, self-limiting stories and internalized oppression
- Discover the power and joy of women connecting across difference
- Learn tools and practices to continue to refine and cultivate your own leadership
- Experience how profoundly women can inform, grow and strengthen each other
March 24-29, 2014 (Applications due by Feb. 1, 2014)
Earth Matters in Ben Lomond, California In the heart of the redwoods, with Nina, Toby & Rachel
May 18-23, 2014 (Applications due by April 1, 2014)
Sequoia Retreat Center in Ben Lomond, California In the heart of the redwoods, with Nina, Toby & Rachel
July 21-26, 2014 (Applications due by June 1, 2014)
Ocamora Retreat Center in Northern New Mexico In a pristine mountain valley at 7500’
Timing of the selection process?
We will send you a confirmation of receipt of your application within a week of receiving it. Then, you will hear from us every two weeks with updates until the cohort has been finalized. Often, we have a wait list once we’ve made selections, as some who we’ve opted to include cannot come. The final selection of each cohort will be complete no later than a month before the training’s scheduled to begin.
What further information will I receive after I’m accepted?
We will be in contact with you about travel arrangements, what to bring and pack, and to learn about any special dietary needs or lodging requests you may have.