For 22 years the Bioneers conference has evolved as a hub of innovative leaders who gather across disciplines and sectors with practical solutions for the world’s most pressing human and ecological challenges. Each year the conference attracts 3,000 people in person, as well as an additional 9,000 through local, self-organized conferences nationwide. Within the annual conference, CWL highlights the ascendancy of women’s leadership and advances a framework that spans gender and racial justice with environment by featuring programming that focuses on the diverse landscape of women’s leadership and on priority questions and concerns for women. Examples include:
- Plenary talks by: , , , , , , , , , and many more…
- Panel presentations such as No Women, No Democracy; Innovations in Education; and dynamic conversations like Shifting Values: Women, Money & Power and Women Reinventing Leadership
- Experiential and interactive programming like: Leveraging White Privilege Toward Beloved Community, Full-Spectrum & Every Woman's Leadership: Nature as Mentor and Restoring and Honoring the Sacred Feminine and Sacred Masculine
- A day-long intensive on Feminomics: How Women’s Leadership, A Gender Lens and Whole Systems Approaches are Informing and Re-Inventing Economics in Ways that Work for All
- A Moonrise Full-Spectrum & Every Woman's Leadership tent where women convene and connect in organic embodied and emergent forms
- Activities that support the enduring connection and activation of the community of leadership created by alumnae from our Full-Spectrum & Every Woman's Leadership intensives
Programming from the Bioneers Conference is leveraged to reach wider audiences throughout the year via video and audio recordings, web casts, satellite conferences, educational curriculum, media, and our award-winning radio series Revolution From the Heart of Nature. By placing women’s leadership at the heart of the conference programming, Moonrise surfaces and cross-pollinates memes, stories and methods to accelerate learning and build a robust strategic analysis within the larger fields of education, leadership, and progressive social and environmental change movements.