Once you sign up, we invite and encourage you to integrate Headwaters content with your own local workshops, lectures, and community tours. As a licensed partner, you have the option to show the keynote presentations and other Bioneers media that is easily customized to your specific, preferred situation. Licensees are also invited to join the Beaming Bioneers Community Resilience Network that is designed as a living laboratory of communities of practice seeking to build, share and promote successful practices for building resilience in your community.
The Beaming Bioneers licensing, registration, and partnership fee: is $2,000 (with an early-bird discount of $200 until July 31st, so the current cost is $1,800).
Special discounts for select educational institutions are available. Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaming Bioneers Partnership Benefits:
- License to organize, advertise, and host local Bioneers events for a public audience.
- Full DVD set of the 2013 Bioneers Conference.
- Access to select Bioneers Media Collections.
- Best Practice materials from 10 years of Beaming Bioneers Partner Organizers- including topics such as:
- Volunteer coordination
- Cultivating educational and youth partnerships
- Press and media
- Mission statements
- Program development
- Food and farming
- Outreach methods
- Access to our Bioneers networks, including other Beaming Bioneers organizers, past Bioneers presenters and faculty in your region.
- Support with workshop programming through Bioneers Campaign Connection partners. In 2012, topics included:
- Why Seed Matters
- Organizing for Clean Energy presented by the Sierra Club, Rainforest Action Network and 350.org
- Ending the War on Drugs
- Organizing to End the War on Women
- Conference calls with Bioneers founders Kenny Ausubel and Nina Simons to discuss conference programming, outreach, fundraising, and localization efforts within your community.
- Opportunities to participate in Teleconferences with Bioneers National and Beaming Communities to connect, share best practices and learn about other strategic initiatives that could be replicated in your community.
- Bioneers’s Style and Messaging Guide, including: logos and high-quality images (when available).
- Product samples (Klean Kanteen, Chico Bags, T-shirts, etc.) when available.
Acknowledgement on our website and on our award-winning radio show Bioneers: Revolution From the Heart of Nature (more than 400 radio stations reaching more than one million listeners). You will also be recognized from the main stage at the Bioneers Conference in San Rafael, California as a leading campus, organization, or community in this movement for change.
Please note: Details of the Beaming Partner program are subject to change without notice.