Reports to: Co-Founder, President and Every Woman's Leadership Director, Nina Simons
Purpose: To support the President and EWL Director in her varied and complex portfolio with efficiency and ease, by providing meticulous scheduling, planning and documenting assistance. Executive administrative work will include the following areas of focus: administrative support in weekly scheduling and travel, manager of media and donor communications, program support with conference planning and additional program outreach.
Primary Areas of Responsibility, Executive Assistant:
- Booking and coordinating travel needs, preparing detailed itinerary, scheduling appointments related to travel, liaison with executive team about scheduling, anticipate/prepare or request/pack/ship materials needed
- Manage communications and scheduling appointments; assisting with screening, tracking and responding to calls, mail, email
- Manage inquiries and contractual arrangements for speaking engagements
- Maintain speaker site online, updating it as needed
- Create and keep current weekly plan of work priorities
- Mail books, articles, media and gifts to donor and partnership contacts
- Provide administrative, logistical and communication support during the conference
- Track donor communications and development follow-through
Skills and Experience Required for the Position:
Candidates must have excellent organizational skills, and experience with providing administrative and executive support as well as exceptional written and verbal communications. Successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented and both a team player and self-starter, who enjoys juggling multiple priorities. Experience with MS Office Suite and Google Docs required.
- Position is based in Bioneers office in Santa Fe, with some flex time possible.
- This is a half-time position, at 20 hours/week.
General business hours of availability will be Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
Bioneers is an innovative nonprofit educational organization that highlights breakthrough solutions for restoring people and planet. Founded in 1990 in Santa Fe, New Mexico by social entrepreneurs Kenny Ausubel and Nina Simons, Bioneers has acted as a fertile hub of social and scientific innovators with practical and visionary solutions for the world’s most pressing environmental and social challenges. A celebration of the genius of nature and human ingenuity, Bioneers connects people with breakthrough solutions and each other. Our acclaimed annual national and local conferences are complemented by extensive media outreach including an award-winning radio series, book series, and role in media projects such as Leonardo DiCaprio’s film The 11th Hour. Our programs further focus on Women’s Leadership, Indigenous Wisdom, Community Resilience Networks, and Leadership Development and Youth.Learn more at www.bioneers.org and www.conference.bioneers.org.
Bioneers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Cover Letter and CV may be pasted into the email body or attached as a PDF or Word Document, ONLY.
- Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Please include an updated CV / resume WITH SALARY HISTORY. (Applications without salary history will not be considered)
- Please INCLUDE YOUR LAST NAME + JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE and send to: careers (AT) bioneers (DOT) org
We will contact applicants of interest. Thank you for your time and consideration.
NO AGENCIES or CONSULTANTS or THIRD-PARTY SERVICES or INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS. No phone calls or email to the office or principals, please.