This training is rooted in values of inclusion, community and mutual respect. It is designed around a premise that our inner work serves to inform and strengthen our work in the world.
- Develop greater clarity about your own purpose, assignment or calling
- Explore what women uniquely bring to leadership in this pivotal time of change
- Investigate challenges with competition, power, self-limiting stories and internalized oppression
- Discover the power and joy of women connecting across difference
- Learn tools and practices to continue to refine and cultivate your own leadership
- Experience how profoundly women can inform, grow and strengthen each other
April 30 – May 5, 2017 – Heart of the Redwoods Earth Matters in Ben Lomond, CA
Facilitated by: Nina Simons, Toby Herzlich, & Rachel Bagby
Applications due by February 15, 2017
July 23 – 28, 2017 – New Mexico Mountain Valley Ocamora Retreat Center in Northern NM
Facilitated by: Nina Simons, Toby Herzlich, & Elsa Menéndez
Applications due by April 25, 2017
Timing of the selection process?
We will send you a confirmation of receipt of your application within a week of receiving it. Then, you will hear from us every two weeks with updates until the cohort has been finalized. Often, we have a wait list once we’ve made selections, as some who we’ve opted to include cannot come. The final selection of each cohort will be complete no later than a month before the training’s scheduled to begin.
What further information will I receive after I’m accepted?
We will be in contact with you about travel arrangements, what to bring and pack, and to learn about any special dietary needs or lodging requests you may have.
Flyer: Click Here (PDF)