This training is rooted in values of inclusion, community and mutual respect. It is designed around a premise that our inner work serves to inform and strengthen our work in the world.
- Develop greater clarity about your own purpose, assignment or calling
- Explore what women uniquely bring to leadership in this pivotal time of change
- Investigate challenges with competition, power, self-limiting stories and internalized oppression
- Discover the power and joy of women connecting across difference
- Learn tools and practices to continue to refine and cultivate your own leadership
- Experience how profoundly women can inform, grow and strengthen each other
June 22-27, 2015 – In the Heart of the Readwoods
Eather Matters in Ben Lomond, California
Applications due by March 21st – Notice of acceptance will be made on or before April 21, 2015
July 20-25, 2015 – Northern New Mexico Mountan Valley
Ocamora Retreat Center in Northern New Mexico
Application due by April 21, 2015 – Notice of acceptance will be sent out by May 21, 2015
Timing of the selection process?
We will send you a confirmation of receipt of your application within a week of receiving it. Then, you will hear from us every two weeks with updates until the cohort has been finalized. Often, we have a wait list once we’ve made selections, as some who we’ve opted to include cannot come. The final selection of each cohort will be complete no later than a month before the training’s scheduled to begin.
What further information will I receive after I’m accepted?
We will be in contact with you about travel arrangements, what to bring and pack, and to learn about any special dietary needs or lodging requests you may have.