A Bioneers Network Event
"Bioneers is inspiring a shift to live on Earth in ways that honor the web of life, each other and future generations."
The Front Range Bioneers companion event creates community opportunities for sharing, learning and action, and brings together the region's progressive ideas, people and organizations. The event features a broadcast of the national Bioneers plenaries and is locally enriched with: music and arts; networking, children's eco-activities; field trips, and sessions, workshops and keynotes addressing topics of regional importance and community solutions.
Advance registration will close on November 5th.
On-site registration will be available starting on Friday, November 8 at 2:30pm in the lobby of the Humanities Building.
Friday Field Trips and Workshop Intensives:
Advance registration required. Pre-register by November 5th. First-come, first-serve. Limited capacity.
General Public Rate:
- Advance: $20 / single day; $55 / all 3 days
- On-site: $25/ single day; $65/ all 3 days
Discounted Student/ Educator/ Activist/ Senior Rate:
- Advance: $12/ single day; $33/ all 3 days
- On-site: $15/ single day; $40/ all 3 days
- Full-time CU-Boulder and Naropa University Students: FREE with valid ID
- Child Rate: $10/ day. Children's activities (appropriate for ages 4-12) are offered on Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 9am-5pm
*Registration Fees do not include lunch meals. Lunch is available for purchase on-site.
Register and learn more at: http://www.colorado.edu/ecenter/bioneers