Music Credits for Bioneers: Revolution from the Heart of Nature
The theme music for each program is from the song “Soiridh
Leis” from the CD Journey Between by Baka Beyond and is used by
permission of Hannibal Records, a Rykodisc label; www.rykodisc.com
01-09 What’s Good for Life Wins: The Biomimicry Scientific Revolution
“Ask the Planet” and “Take Care” from the CD Ask the Planet by Amy Martin with The Missoula Coyote Choir and Friends; The Biomimicry Institute TB12009A; 2009; www.biomimicryinstitute.org
“Celebration” by Carlos Torres from the compilation album YOGA SOL: Compiled by Shiva Rea; Sounds True; www.soundstrue.com.
“Start From Here” from the CD Ask the Planet by Amy Martin with The Missoula Coyote Choir and Friends; The Biomimicry Institute TB12009A; 2009; www.asktheplanetCD.org, www.biomimicryinstitute.org
“Peyote Healing” by Robbie Robertson with Primeaux and Mike from the Original Soundtrack Recording WOLVES; Silver Wave Records SD 920; 1999.
“Beauty Way” from the CD Come to Me Great Mystery: Native American Healing Songs; Silver Wave Records SD949; 2008; www.silverwave.com.
“Eyak Song” thanks to Carol Hoover and Laura Spaan SFX Sinkyone sounds: Carson Bell at the California Library of Natural Sounds at the Oakland Museum of California; firstname.lastname@example.org Prince William’s Sound: Dmae Roberts at www.mediarites.org
- “Nomad” by Niraj Chag from the compilation album JALA: Compiled by Shiva Rea; Sounds True M1044D; 2006; Contact: Sounds True, 413 South Arthur Ave, Louisville CO 80027 Phone: 800-333-9185; www.soundstrue.com
- “La Umba” by Oshun Gaia from the album Tales of the Serpent Woman and Faerie Child; Amikaeyla Proudfoot Gaston and Anna Snodgrass; 2006; Contact: www.oshungaia.com.
- 07-09 Fair Food: Ending Slavery in the Fields
- All SFX and music were provided by the Coalition of Immokalee Workers.
- 08-09 Business for the Common Good: Building Local Living Economies in the Age of Climate Change
- “Rocky Ford” by Jake Schepps from the CD Ten Thousand Leaves; Fine Mighty Records 1002; 2007; www.jakeschepps.com
- 09-09 Can’t Buy Me Love: Annie Leonard’s Story of Stuff
- “The Zipper” by Jake Schepps from the CD Ten Thousand Leaves; Fine Mighty Records 1002; 2007; www.jakeschepps.com
- 10-09 Just Like A Woman: Nature, Chemicals and the Feminization of Science
- “Windows and Walls” by Peter Kater and R. Carlos Nakai from Through Windows and Walls; Silver Wave Records SD 929; 2001; Contact:
Silver Wave Records; email@example.com; www.silverwave.com.
- “Morena” by Silvia Nakkach from the CD AYA: Spirit Voices; 2007; firstname.lastname@example.org, www.voxmundiproject.com
“Warbonnet” by Jake Schepps from the CD Expedition; 2005; www.jakeschepps.com
13-09 They Don’t Call Her Mother Earth For Nothing: Women Re-Imagining the World
“Seven Heaven” by Layne Redmond from the album Invoking the Muse; Sounds True M816D; 2004; www.soundstrue.com, www.InvokingTheMuse.com
14-09 ONE-HOUR SPECIAL – They Don’t Call Her Mother Earth For Nothing: Women Re-Imagining the World
“Seven Heaven” and “Radiant Pleasure” by Layne Redmond from the album Invoking the Muse; Sounds True M816D; 2004; www.soundstrue.com, www.InvokingTheMuse.com